Friday, July 28, 2017

Hey everyone, I've JUST discovered Inequality

Inequality - a very recent issue that has accelerated in the past 12 months under Malcolm Turnbull and I'm concerned about it. In fact I'll fix it!

Of course it's only a very recent phenomenon and given I'm Australia's most flexible politician I'll add it to my list of moral challenges I've fought hard for...

It worked for Bernie and Jeremy so what the hell I'm in.

SOME OF THE BOOKS WRITTEN ON INEQUALITY I MISSED 
WHILE I WAS IN GOVERNMENT

    
    Image result for The Price of Inequality Image result for The Great Divergence: America's Growing Inequality Crisis and What We Can Do about It     

Battlers and Billionaires by Andrew Leigh 2013 - this one was written by a member of the Labor government Andrew Leigh in 2013 when Labor was in government - bugger, I missed it!

And CNN listed it's top 99 books on inequality in 2013!

CNN 2013 99 Inequality must read books



No comments:

Post a Comment